Introduction Jan/4/23

   My name is Jordan Jackson. I have a few ideas of what I want to do after I graduate high school.  Those ideas consist of fashion photography, cinematic photography/videography, print modeling, creative directing, aesthetics, journalism, song writer and possibly a you tuber.  I have large interests surrounding music, film, and poetry.  My top three music artists are Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, and Sade.  They influence my taste in not only music but fashion and visual aesthetics. Three interesting facts about me are that I can sing, I used to act, and I'm the only girl as well as the youngest of six brothers.  My favorite foods are french fries; brown stew chicken or curry goat with white rice or rice and peas with plantain, fried dumpling, and cabbage; jerk chicken patty; and Asian foods. I would like to travel all over the world to experience the culture, the climate, the food, fashion, and the music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23