Reflection Jan/31/23

 In class today, we read a poem by Emily Dickinson.  I don’t remember the name of the poem. I think it was “I’m Nobody - Who are you?”.  We did what we usually do with poems which was analyzing it and then discussing it.  I learned that in the poem, by “nobody” Emily was referring to being different. That was kind of confusing to me especially once we got into the conversation of being a somebody and a nobody. It was like my perception of who a “somebody” is was the opposite in the poem. “Somebodies” are considered as normal people. “Nobodies” are people that are different. After we discussed that topic, we went over a disciplinary lesson that we do for school. Lastly, we took a test until the bell rang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23