The Elevator jan/ 9/ 23

    I think that the film has to be a lesson about how sometimes, trying to get away from one struggle might lead you to another. I feel ase though the guy who was struggling with being comfortable in the elevators could've avoided the problem by taking the stairs. In the first conflict, he was uncomfortable with being in the elevator with a bunch of overweight people because the elevator soon became overcompasitated. I can understand him wanting to get on another elevator because how could he have known what he was walking into? That goes into the next lesson of not judging a book by it's cover. The man assumed that because in the next elevator he caught were skinny people, that there wouldn't be a catch. The film itself gave me an awkward feeling and I didn't like that. In turn, the air of awkwardness was relatable to me as a viewer because I know what it's like being in an elevator full of people you're uncomfortable with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23