Reflection Feb/16/2023

 In class today, we talked about being called something that we considered offensive. Everyone in class shared their word and mine was “stupid”.  I don’t know why but whenever someone calls me that, even if it’s just a joke, I get slightly triggered. I feel like just because I’m goofy or sometimes I might take longer to get things doesn’t make me stupid. After we all discussed that, we read a short narration of a boy who was called an offensive slur. The slur was the “N word” with the “er” at the end. Our assignment was to write a diary entry as if we were the narrator that had experienced that. That was pretty much all we did besides takes notes which I forgot to mention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23