NOLA Trip Day One - Mar 1st

   I had a trip with ROTC to New Orleans today.  The trip was like six to seven hours I believe.  We had to share a bus with Druid Hills where they sat on the left and we sat on the right. The ride was okay.. I expected it to be longer, honestly. We got to stop at a gas station because someone wanted to use the restroom and we couldn’t defecate in the bus’s restroom.  At the gas station, we took the opportunity to buy things. I bought this skull keychain and I bought a friend a bullet keychain.  As far as the rest of the ride, it was okay.  I had snacks from home that I brought so I wasn’t worried about buying any food. Later, we went to the hotel and dropped our bags off.  We had three to a room and I was roomed with people I got along with luckily.  Commander and Petty Officer as well as Senior Chief had us all go to Walmart to get whatever we needed.  My roommates and I decided that we wanted to by disinfectants and cleaning supplies for our room as well as food.  After we came back, we got dinner and just hung around the hotel until the next day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23