Reflection -Mar 10 (Asynchronous)

  I slept in today until 4 p.m. I wasn't even tired, I was just...not in it.  I never really am in it.  I slack off a lot because I don't feel like doing anything. I don't even feel like doing the things that I'm interested in.  Today, I spoke with someone I have a strong feeling of admiration towards.  I don't think I can call it love because I don't believe in genuine love at this age.  This person always expresses their love for me and I tell them I love them back.  My love may be different than theirs, but not so much because they're both based on our admiration for each other.  I want to clarify that we've communicated this a couple of times too.  Anyways, we spoke and decided to stop speaking to each other for a period of time because we had too many issues in the way.  I learned that I couldn't be selfish to not let them go and I also learned that this doesn't mean the end. It's just a bye bye for now. A see you later.  And I hope the universe will grant us a later to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23