Reflection Apr/19/23

  It's a wednesday and I had eoc testing for this class!!  I can't believe that it's already this time of year!  I only have one more year of high school now and Junior year is almost over.  That's so crazy to me.  We took part one of the test today which we had to read two opposing passages, answer multiple choice questions about the passage, and then write an essay according to the two passages.  Everyone was assigned a different essay format.  There was either informative or argumentative.  I got argumentative.  To be honest, I didn't even finnish my essay; I ran out of time!  I got down three really good paragraphs (5+ sentences) and then the last two were the hardest for me.  I think I only had like five sentences in the fourth paragraph and literally three in my conclusion.  The problem is that I didn't know how to come up with new points for each paragraph without souning repetative because I said everything I felt I could say in the previous paragraphs.  Besides that, I think I did alright.  I'm excited to see my scores. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23