Reflection Apr/20/23

 It was part two of testing today.  This part of the test had more reading and multiple choice.  I barely had to type anything.  Honestly, I feel like I did pretty good on the test.  There were of course some tricky questions but I used process of elimination.  It was still a little tricky because there's always that one answer choice that's really close to the right one and it causes  you to overthink and waste time.  Besides that, I'd say I did pretty goood.  Mr.Rease said that these tests effect our lexile scores and in middle school, mine was in the 1500s which was pretty high at the time.  I'm not sure where I am now.. but I hope to get it up higher. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23