Reflection Apr/21/23

 NO MORE AM LIT TESTING!! Wow. I'm really nearing the end of my junior year.  I really can't believe that I'm at the point that I've always thought about.  We had to go to second period first and didn't do anything today because other classes are testing.  I'm glad we don't have anymore work because I can feel more motivated to focus on different things.  We didn't do much in math today either but just go over things for our upcoming test.  I genuinely think I'm going to fail that test which is why it's so important that I make sure to pass the class since it's the only one I'm failing.  The fact that it's already friday is crazy too because monday was just two days ago?!! Not literally, but thats what it felt like.  These last weeks are flying by. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23