Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed (5. what you have too much of)

 Personally, I don't think I have "too much" of anything.  There's usually two extremes to everything which consists of too much and too less. In between those two extremes, there's a very large grey area of varying amounts.  I feel as though I fall in the grey area.  The consideration of too much is also subjective to the pov of myself and others.  Outside looking in, someone like my mom for example, might say I have too much hoodies. I've seen people with a lot more than I do just as she's seen people with less; including herself.  I can say I have too many skin care products but I know that there are always people with way more than me so I have to ask myself "do I really have too much?".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23