Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed (8. what you used to know how to do)

 When I was younger,  I did gymnastics.  Because of it, I was a pretty flexible kid and I was better at balancing.  I used to know how to do a middle split with ease.  I also used to know how to touch my head with my feet.  This skills can only be attempted now but It's not the same. The weird thing is, I do more sports now but I'm still not as flexible as I used to be. I guess that just means I have to stretch more. I also used to make food clay and wax sculptures out of play dough or wax from those blue bell cheese circles.  I can't remember anything else I used to be able to do when I was younger that I can do now.  If anything, I know how to do more things now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23