May 2nd- Reflection

 It was a bum day today. It was also sort of boring. We’ve been testing for awhile. My AP test is on Thursday and I’m honestly nervous. I’m not nervous because it’s AP but because its Statistics. I haven’t understood a thing in that class.  Today is also the second day of tryouts.  Volleyball is pretty fun. It’s not that hard but I have things I need to work on in that area.  After I finished practice I met some friends by the football field because there was a game at our school. I don’t know the details or the purpose behind it but I do know that our boys played against each other. Nothing else worth mentioning happened later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23