May 3rd- Reflection

 I actually put on a nice outfit today. I got a lot of unexpected compliments considering the fact that I was rushing and nearly missed my bus.  I’m not sure of exactly what happens between the times of 6:25 a.m to 7:23 a.m but that time seems to fly. It’s almost an hour and I still can’t seem to get done what I need to in that amount of time. I know I have poor time management but it’s getting ridiculous. There was no volleyball practice today because our coach decided that yesterday would be the end of tryouts. I still decided to stay after school because going home is boring.  I stayed until six p.m. When I got home, I took a nap, did work, cooked, and got ready for school. Testing is tomorrow and i’m kind of nervous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23