May 5th- Reflection

 It’s FRIDAYYY. No more testing for me. I can’t believe we have two more weeks left of school.. Then I’ll be a senior. Not only that, but I’ll be say bye bye to my senior friends.  I’m going to miss them so much.  I just can’t believe that I’m where I’m at… Anyways, today was a smooth day for me.  In first period, I decided that I was going to help some art students paint the giant mural at the front of our school. It was nice and peaceful. It showed me that painting might be something that I actually enjoy. The rest of the day was pretty chill. I got to joke around with my friends while we had cree time since we finished our AP tests. I decided to use that time to try and knock out some old assignments in my feeble attempt to do whatever I can to bring my grade up. AP stats is the only class I’m not doing well in but I’m confident that I’ll get myself together. One day I’ll learn to lock in and not wait until the very end of the year to have a decent grade in that class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23