May 4th - Reflection

 I had my AP Stats test today and lord have mercy.  That test was like three hours. Is that not insane??  We started at noon and didn’t get out until 3:45! School ends at 3:10 and I had practice at 3:30. I was stuck testing for three hours. And I don’t understand stats at all so I was fluffing my way through the entire test.  The multiple choice was one thing because I didn’t have to explain my answers but the constructed response was a whole other thing.  In the constructed response, obviously, we have to explain how we got our answers. My teacher told me that no matter what, never leave my answers blank.  You wouldn’t believe how I would answer a question I had no idea how to solve.  There would be a question that was ask me to solve something and show my work. My answer would be along the lines of “this can be solved by doing these steps” or “the solution to this is shown in the passage/table above”. I mean I had NO CLUE. Then, I couldn’t even finish my last question because there were three pages full of extended parts of that question. Overall, I’m just focused on getting my grade up in that class so I get credit for it.  To be honest, I don’t really care if I pass the AP exam. I lost hope once I scored low on two of the classes I thought wouldn’t be that hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompts from Cheryl Strayed. (1. inappropriate for the occation) 4/21/23

Reflection Jan/20/23